TrueStar Advisors follows the industry's best practices to protect your personal information, accounts, and capital.
Security Practices & Procedures
- Strong network communications encryption.
We utilize the strongest possible SSL/TLS Encryption for all network requests from your browser or mobile device. Check with the Qualys SSL Test.
- Multi-factor authentication.
All account holders are encouraged to enable multi-factor authentication to ensure the highest level of trust and security for your account. Powered by Authy.
- Stored data encryption.
All sensitive or personal information is encypted to prevent unauthorized access in the event of a data breach.
- Frequent security audits.
We conduct frequent audits to ensure the integrity of our network's security.
Infrastructure & Network Security
- Actively monitored hardware firewalls filter traffic between the public network and all servers.
- Access control and identity verification protocols.
- Strict needs based access control, down to the network resource level.
- Software and firmware updates are applied frequently to ensure the highest level of security.
- Activity logging and monitoring.
- Frequent security audits to ensure the integrity of our network.
- Our network is constantly evolving to limit potential attack surfaces.
Fraud & Phishing Attacks
We take fraud and phishing attacks very seriously. If you have been contacted by someone claiming to be a representative of TrueStar Advisors or have discovered other fraudulent activity, please report it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a copy of any correspondance you may have received.
Identity Theft & Fraud
Have you been a victim of identity theft? We recommend following the action list below.
- Change your TrueStar Account password immediately.
- Add multi-factor authentication to your TrueStar Account. (Unless you already have it enabled.)
- Send a new Inbox message to notify TrueStar of the identity theft. Once we have received this, we will flag your account so TrueStar representatives will become highly vigilant for fraudulent activity on or regarding your account.
Have you discovered a security flaw or bug? Report it to email@example.com or send a help chat inquiry.
Include your contact details, details about the bug/exploit including the steps to reproduce it.
User Interface Flaws & Bugs
Have you discovered a user interface or user experience flaw or bug? Report it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a help chat inquiry.
Include your contact details, details about the flaw or bug including the steps to reproduce it.